Welcome to the blog of Lighthouse Christian Homeschool!

This blog serves three purposes:

1. To have a place to 'jot down' the day to day happenings in our homeschool for our support teacher to see, in hopes that some of the things we do will fit nicely into the provincial learning outcomes.

2. To keep my family up to date on what we're 'up to'.

3. To glorify God.



So on that note, come on in!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Horse Story from Rebecca's Journal (borrowed with permission)

If I was a princess, I would own 4 horses, but have one special horse. I would ride her every day. She would be a beautiful chocolate brown with beautiful shiny white hooves and one small white spot on her face. A midnight black mane and tail that would be braided with one dozen black braids all in one big braid. She would be the best horse ever, with a pink saddle and bridle. My horse's name will be Sasha, and Sasha's and my best friend will clean, feed, water and brush Sasha. Her name is Danielle and she will be 15 and she will always have time to play with me. Danielle will have a dog named Angel, because she will be a golden retriever and I will have a husky and his name will be Buddy, and Buddy and Angel will have golden huskies and me and Danielle will keep every one.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely story Rebecca, I know you love horses and it shows in your writing!
    Blessings Mrs D

    ReplyDelete