Welcome to the blog of Lighthouse Christian Homeschool!

This blog serves three purposes:

1. To have a place to 'jot down' the day to day happenings in our homeschool for our support teacher to see, in hopes that some of the things we do will fit nicely into the provincial learning outcomes.

2. To keep my family up to date on what we're 'up to'.

3. To glorify God.



So on that note, come on in!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mud Bay

I don't always remember to take my camera along when we go outside, but sometimes I do. Early in September we went on a hike around Mud Bay with some friends. It was beautiful there and we enjoyed a nice long walk.















1 comment:

  1. I was just missing your "missing" updates this morning. You're on my web homepage so I caught this one pretty quick! It was a great place for a walk... :)

    ReplyDelete